Saturday, June 28, 2008

JENCOOKS - HAINANESE CHICKEN RICE


Saturday, 28th June 2008JENCOOKS - HOME COOKED HAINANESE BONELESS CHICKEN RICE
Couldnt go for golf at the driving range this morning as I had some work to do whilst the rest proceed.

It's been a long time since we last had homecooked Hainanese Boneless Chicken Rice as my neighbour often gives us packets of leftover from their relative's Hainanese Chicken Rice Stall. Theirs is rather fragrant but for homecook we always go less on the oil and salt, so it's a grade less tasty but it's as good. There is still some leftover garlic chicken rice chilli in the refrigerator as my mum always blend them and gives us bottle once a while. In fact, my previous maid from the Philippines who does not take to chilli has quickly learnt to finish the whole bottle instead in no time. I usually train the maid and once they can consistently cook the dish well, I will hands-off and leave them to cook instead yet once a while when I forget the details, I have to ask them instead.


No comments:

JENCOOKS previous posts

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin