Monday, June 28, 2010

SIMPLY MALAYSIA - ANCIENT THAI BEACH THERAPY

Just before the trip to KL, two frens separately enquired me about spa / massage in KL within the vicin ity of Bukit Bintang area but I wasnt familiar to recommend one then.

However,  after my Meng Kee Char Siew dig, I walked further down and stumbled across a new Thai massage salon  called ANCIENT THAI BEACH THERAPY.  What attracted me as I walked in, was the beach like atmosphere with a row of bright light blue beach chairs and framed Thailand beach featured pictures on the glass walls and it gives you a surreal feeling that you are right in Thailand by the beach.  

I had a 45min Thai Traditional body massage @ RM40 as it was opening specials (normal RM 58) and the trained Thai therapist was quite good making sure I had a rejuvenating massage by relieving all my stiff muscles.   I was revitalised, ready to continue our journey up Genting. 

I will certainly be back here when I am up in KL again.





ANCIENT THAI Beach Therapy
No. 13 Ground Floor
Jalan Tong Shin
50200 Kuala Lumpur
(located on right hand corner at the end of Jalan Alor)
Tel:603 2145 1139
Open Daily including public holiday  10am - 3am
x

No comments:

JENCOOKS previous posts

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin