Sunday, January 10, 2010

TOM N TOMS



TOM N TOMS Opening Hours : 7am - 11pm How much more Korean is the 100% Arabica Coffee it serves?   ICON Village#01-12, 12 Gopeng Street

A new coffee chain, Tom N Toms attacted me as I passed by Icon Village which is just behind Amara Hotel.  It's the  "No. 1 Premium Coffee in Korea" but despite the already saturated coffee business that has already mushroomed everywhere, be it the popular STARBUCKS, SPINELLI or your local brewed kopi from coffee shops/cafes, TOM N TOMS has infused more buzz to the scene with its uniquely Korean established premium coffee brand unheard of to many Asians who has grown up with the known brands. 

Well the cafe is bright and cheery with Korean staffs manning and serving you instead and the modern  interior decor is quite nice and pleasant. This joint is brought in by Lexicon Group who are the publisher of Wine & Dine magazine.  Korea is the land famous for its Ginseng and the latest addition, premium coffee adds to the wave of korean exports that thrilled the world by storm.
I just needed a cup of coffee to perk me after a heavy lunch at Fook Weng and I walked in to order a nice iced latte.  My latte was ready as soon as I got to my seat with the round gadget, a buzzer lighting up and this signalled that your order is ready for collection from the counter.  My iced latte @ $5.20 was thick and I did not add 'soltang' or sugar and the aroma is nice.





No comments:

JENCOOKS previous posts

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin