Sunday, July 6, 2008

LUNCH AT SUSHI TEI, VIVOCITY

Long Entrance with Bamboos as your guard of honour as you stroll in.
It's always crowded but today there were a few bawling babies.
Fillings of avacados
Tuna sushi

Smooth Salmon Sushi
Scrumpti0us Ebi Bento Set


Sunday, 6th July 2008

SUSHI TEI, VivoCity
1 Harbour Front Walk
#02-152/153 VivoCity
Singapore 098585
Telephone +65 6376 9591Facsimile +65 6376 9592
Opening Hours11.30am to 10.00pm daily(last order 9.30pm)

Woke up early for 7.30am service and BCarson's messge also touched on the song I had in my IPOD by Frank Sinatra "I DID IT MY WAY". It's so natural for people to proclaim I did it my way, but what about God's way?
It's Fila's sales in Harbourfront and got a few good bargains until I was famished for lunch and an easy choice was Sushi Tei at VivoCity. There are now 9 outlets in Singapore including new openings at Thomson Plaza & Playground@BigSplash. Changed seats from a nice window view of Sentosa to the counter instead for an easier pick of the moving trays of sushi. Only the Maguro (tuna) sushi and the garlic rice wasnt as tasty but the rest were well enjoyed.


4 comments:

J2Kfm said...

hi, nice of you to drop by my blog!
Singapore's food still escape me. Dunno where to indulge, dine, and binge other than the usual food court and fast food outlets in shopping complexes.

will be down in Spore next wkend, most probably! :)
hope to read some nice recommendations!

Dr Leslie said...

I am quite sure it is Sushi Tei not Teh

JENCOOKS said...

Thanks ieat for the spelling correction. Will change. Yesterday spotted a cordon blue instead of bleu at a foodie blog ...we are just too eager to write food food food.

JENCOOKS said...

j2kfm I am more than willing to exchange Msian food and it has been my escapade from Singapore... still dreaming of going back for Foh San in Ipoh.

Jackson too....welcome to Singapore

JENCOOKS previous posts

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin